First United Methodist Church!
Whether you are a lifelong member or a first-time visitor we are glad you are here. We welcome you to join us for our Worship Celebration, every Sunday morning at 9:20 AM. We offer a dynamic worship experience, blending both contemporary and traditional styles. Whether you are young or old, enjoy traditional hymns or modern praise music, you’ll find ways to connect in worship. Services last about an hour. Most people dress business casual, but jeans are just fine. So come as you are and know that you are welcome.
- After the service please join us for refreshments in the Narthex (lobby).
- Our building is handicap accessible.
- Children are always welcome in worship, however we do offer our Nursery during worship for children thru age 5.
- Holy Communion is offered on the first and third Sunday of the month and other special church occasions (such as Easter, Christmas Eve, etc.)
- United Methodists practice an “open table.” All people are welcome to receive Holy Communion (including children)