Fun and Food – Summer 2018
Friday, May 25th thru Friday, August 3rd
Who can participate: Children (K-5th graders) living in Eastern Pulaski Community School District
Eligibility Requirements: Families whose children normally:
- receive free or reduced lunches or
- receive free or reduced textbooks or
- receive FUEL Bags each Friday from the Nazarene Church during the school year
- No child will be turned away
- Parents/guardians must register their child
- All meals/food/activities/supplies are provided FREE for participants
MORE DETAILS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON.
Questions? Contact Mary Marty at 574-529-0215, by text at same number, or email@example.com, or
call Winamac First United Methodist Church at 574-946-4971.
Warrior Up is funded by local churches, individuals, organizations and grants received from local and national organizations